SBP Research Kit capsules
Encapsulate your own microbial culture in a Ready to Use bioreactor for research applications
SBP Reserch Opportunity
Ready to use bioreactors, effectively support microorganism growth and proliferation in aquatic mediums and water saturated ground.
The highly affordable SBP Research Kit is changing how experiments are done in research laboratories.
SBP Research Kit capsules are shipped sterile & can be populated with various types of microorganisms including bacteria, archaea, yeast and other types of fungi. Population is completed within minutes.
Water treatment (Nitrate removal)
Soil contamination treatment
RAS systems (Aquacultures)
Microorganisms Quorum Sensing
Problems the Research Kits Solves
Immobilizes microorganism in suspended form the same as in natural growth.
- Immobilizes microorganism in aquatic and confined environments.
- Makes it easy to choose the culture type and keep confined in aquatic medium for 60 days without losing culture or allowing infiltration by another microorganism.
- Allows the calculation of microorganism concentration inside the capsule.
- Enables control of the biomass implementation site, as it is the largest encapsulation platform (2.5 cm long).
- Capsule empowers new studies & water treatment processes that previously were not possible
It made our work so much easier."